A passionate Lead DevOps Engineer who specializes in enabling continuous and secure delivery of code through SecDevSecOpsSec principals. Daily duties include change management, automated Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing, and secure code review in an environment for several multi-million LOC web applications.
I enjoy attending several Security BSides conferences each year, and participating in the various challenges, seeing talks, and generally networking with folks in the InfoSec field.
Top network posts
- 13 What marketing techniques are effective for short story eBook collections?
- 12 Is publishing to Amazon Kindle-alternative eBook markets worth the time and effort?
- 12 What are some solutions for remotely connecting to an Android phone?
- 11 Very simple markup language for writing fiction
- 10 What browser does the Samsung Galaxy use?
- 8 Clicking Safari 5.1 select menu refreshes page
- 5 How can I keep up with my co-author's detail creation?
- View more network posts →