Member for 8 years, 9 months
391 profile views
Last seen May 31 at 12:16
- Unix & Linux 560k 560k 134134 gold badges11551155 silver badges16621662 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 78k 78k 1919 gold badges167167 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 75k 75k 2121 gold badges189189 silver badges432432 bronze badges
- Super User 54.2k 54.2k 1515 gold badges115115 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 46.4k 46.4k 1313 gold badges105105 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1159 What is the exact difference between a 'terminal', a 'shell', a 'tty' and a 'console'?
- 970 How to correctly add a path to PATH?
- 813 How do I grep for multiple patterns with pattern having a pipe character?
- 582 Simple logical operators in Bash
- 561 What is the purpose of the lost+found folder in Linux and Unix?
- 548 What if 'kill -9' does not work?
- 540 What is a bind mount?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (30)
45 Do not delete discussions about deleted proposals Feb 1 '13
20 Computer science: the audience description is now wrong Jan 28 '12
13 Improving commitment role descriptions Aug 11 '11
13 The title “Computer Science (Non-Programming)” Nov 14 '11
13 Why isn't Libraries & Information Science launched? Jan 27 '12
12 Anime: Are questions about plot/story theories allowed? Jan 27 '12