I eat and breathe all things digital, especially anything related to blockchain, distributed ledgers (DLT), next-generation cryptography and quantum computers with a focus on quantum algorithms implementation with Q#,Qiskit.
Nominated to the Hyperledger Speakers Bureau, the ERC 725 Alliance and the IEEE Blockchain, all of which invitation-only groups consisting of some of the world's foremost and most pre-eminent blockchain experts, I help to push the frontiers of what is possible in the digital sphere thereby speeding up adoption on hyper scale.
Profile as follows: https://www.hyperledger.org/news/speakersbureau
"Decentralized Identity - What Lies Ahead of Us: The Open (Interesting) Research Issues" https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/slides-103-dinrg-decentralized-identity-00
"Byzantine Agreement Protocols for Large-Scale Decentralized Identity Management" https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-dinrg-byzantine-agreement-protocols-for-large-scale-decentralized-identity-management-01
"Applications for Quantum Information Network: Promising Use Cases and its Profound Implications on Existing Internet Applications" https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-qirg-01/materials/slides-interim-2020-qirg-01-sessa-applications-for-quantum-information-network
- Cryptography 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ethereum 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 583 583 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 485 485 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 229 229 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How does one defend against software supply chain attacks?
- 25 Is there any difference between cryptography and cryptology?
- 12 Elliptic curve ed25519 vs ed448 - Differences
- 10 hyperledger sawtooth lake -- Intel only or not?
- 10 Why Static RSA and Diffie-Hellman cipher suites have been removed in TLS 1.3?
- 8 Why is SHA3 prefixed with SHA despite the fact that it is structurally different from SHA2 and SHA1?
- 7 What is the link, if any, between Zero Knowledge Proof (ZKP) and Homomorphic encryption?
- View more network posts →