I eat and breathe all things digital, especially anything related to blockchain, distributed ledgers (DLT), next-generation cryptography and quantum computers with a special focus on quantum algorithms implementation with Q# and Qiskit.
Nominated to the Hyperledger Speakers Bureau, Hyperledger Technical Ambassador, the ERC 725 Alliance and the IEEE Blockchain, all of which invitation-only groups consisting of some of the world's foremost and most pre-eminent blockchain experts, I help to push the frontiers of what is possible in the digital sphere thereby speeding up adoption on hyper scale.
Profile as follows: https://www.hyperledger.org/news/speakersbureau
Top network posts
- 24 Is there any difference between cryptography and cryptology?
- 10 hyperledger sawtooth lake -- Intel only or not?
- 9 Why Static RSA and Diffie-Hellman cipher suites have been removed in TLS 1.3?
- 8 Why is SHA3 prefixed with SHA despite the fact that it is structurally different from SHA2 and SHA1?
- 6 Any Supersingular Isogeny-based Diffie-Hellman (SIDH) key exchange recommended Curve Domain Parameters?
- 6 What is the link, if any, between Zero Knowledge Proof (ZKP) and Homomorphic encryption?
- 6 Elliptic curve ed25519 vs ed448 - Differences
- View more network posts →