Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 34.7k 34.7k 77 gold badges6767 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7k 7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 486 486 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 261 261 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 What impact would a dragon the size of Asia have on the environment?
- 151 Is there any material which cannot be cut by a lightsaber?
- 121 Can coins be made out of concrete or cement?
- 102 For what reasons would an animal species NOT cross a *horizontal* land bridge?
- 66 Do the books ever say oliphaunts aren’t elephants?
- 54 A road system with no traffic rules - what sort of vehicle is best?
- 51 Why are Starfleet vessels designed with nacelles so far away from the hull?
- View more network posts →