I have a lot of interests, so I encourage you to visit my site at my web site Where you can learn a whole lot more. Suffice it to say that I am totally blind, so accessibility is very important to me.
Oregon, United States
Member for 2 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 '18 at 8:32
- Law 649 649 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 581 581 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 519 519 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 505 505 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 485 485 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why does flying not have any age restrictions like driving does?
- 23 How can saying a song's name be a copyright violation?
- 22 What is the general shape and size of a space probe, and how are they launched?
- 19 How easy is it for someone with blindness to go through customs?
- 14 Would I have a reasonable cause of action to consider suing a science centre for violating disability rights law?
- 14 As a blind person, how can I better understand how wide or narrow a field of view is?
- 13 Can't see that answer is accepted in screen reader
- View more network posts →