- Physics 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 540 540 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Biology 441 441 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 421 421 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 Is the butterfly effect real?
- 104 Is there a maximum possible size for an airplane?
- 37 If the moon had a mirror surface, would the earth be equally illuminated as by the sun during full moon, or would it require a different mirror shape?
- 33 Can two heavy objects circling around their C.M. be separated because of the speed of gravity?
- 30 Dirac once said that renormalization is just a stop gap procedure, and there had to occur a fundamental change in our ideas. Did something change?
- 21 What is happening when magnetic field lines snap or break?
- 18 What is meant by "gravity waves we see at sea surface"?
- View more network posts →