I have years of experience doing embedded software development in C and C++. I also do work in Python and have gained quite a bit of expertise using it over the last 11 years, and I have dabbled in Haskell and Scala to learn the functional programming paradigm in my spare time. Currently working as "Test Architect" developing continuous delivery and automated testing processes.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '16 at 1:42
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 535 535 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 331 331 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- 39 How to become an embedded software developer?
- 17 Know any creative ways to interface Python with Tcl?
- 16 Dynamic Table Creation and ORM mapping in SqlAlchemy
- 16 Can you base a computer around a 32-bit microcontroller?
- 15 Has anyone evaluated NuttX RTOS?
- 15 How would you approach using D in a embedded real-time environment?
- View more network posts →