I have years of experience doing embedded software development in C and C++. I also do work in Python and have gained quite a bit of expertise using it over the last 11 years, and I have dabbled in Haskell and Scala to learn the functional programming paradigm in my spare time. Currently working as "Test Architect" developing continuous delivery and automated testing processes.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '16 at 1:42
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 535 535 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 331 331 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 140 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- 101 Good tools for drawing schematics
- 39 How to become an embedded software developer?
- 19 Dynamic Table Creation and ORM mapping in SqlAlchemy
- 18 Know any creative ways to interface Python with Tcl?
- 17 Has anyone evaluated NuttX RTOS?
- 16 Can you base a computer around a 32-bit microcontroller?
- View more network posts →