Hacker by Day
Miniature Painter by Night
Excessive Shitposter All Day Long.
I hang out in the DMZ during the week, so feel free to catch me there
In regards to Stack Exchange, Inc.:
- They lied to their community
- They force their ideology onto their community
- They systematically destroy the last pieces of goodwill that the community still holds towards them.
If you see me doing one of the following things...
- Answer your question
- Edit your question
- Voting on your question
- Writing a comment
- Voting to close a question
- Reviewing votes on questions and answers
... then let it be known I do this for the community. I do this despite SE, Inc., not because of them.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 at 8:00
- Information Security 15.8k 15.8k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Arqade 670 670 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 497 497 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 264 Is exploit-free software possible?
- 232 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 187 What to do if caught in a physical pentest?
- 131 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 110 Should I present forged documents in a Penetration Test/Red team engagement?
- 104 Winter Bash 2019 - is it happening this year?
- 100 Should I assign my various passwords to my keyboard's macro keys?
- View more network posts →