Penetration Tester and Developer
"Nothing lasts longer than a temporary workaround."
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 13:42
- Information Security 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 391 391 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Arqade 312 312 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cryptography 298 298 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 95 Blocking people from taking pictures of me with smartphone
- 94 How can I re-use my password and still protect the password if it is exposed from one source?
- 83 bash - What is the best way to count find-results?
- 48 If the Charles SSL Proxy shows me sensitive data, is that data insecure/exposed?
- 46 Is using 'echo' to display attacker-controlled data on the terminal dangerous?
- 44 Is Diceware more secure than a long passphrase?
- View more network posts →