ASP.NET MVC and WPF by day, C++ by night.
Check out english.stackexchange.com! If I've edited one of your posts for grammar, you can probably find my reasoning somewhere there. Common reasons are:
sports.stackexchange.com is now open!
On Twitter now and then.
- Stack Overflow♦ 180.3k 180.3k 4242 gold badges280280 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 25.1k 25.1k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Sports 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Web Applications 529 529 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2449 How to get an enum value from a string value in Java
- 1651 Sort ArrayList of custom Objects by property
- 967 What's the difference between SoftReference and WeakReference in Java?
- 938 What is PECS (Producer Extends Consumer Super)?
- 820 Java Class that implements Map and keeps insertion order?
- 586 How do I address unchecked cast warnings?
- 263 How do I find out if first character of a string is a number?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.