ASP.NET MVC and WPF by day, C++ by night.
Check out english.stackexchange.com! If I've edited one of your posts for grammar, you can probably find my reasoning somewhere there. Common reasons are:
sports.stackexchange.com is now open!
On Twitter now and then.
- Stack Overflow♦ 172.9k 172.9k 4040 gold badges273273 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 24.8k 24.8k 88 gold badges6767 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Sports 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Web Applications 529 529 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2309 How to get an enum value from a string value in Java?
- 1569 Sort ArrayList of custom Objects by property
- 943 What's the difference between SoftReference and WeakReference in Java?
- 869 What is PECS (Producer Extends Consumer Super)?
- 754 Java Class that implements Map and keeps insertion order?
- 567 How do I address unchecked cast warnings?
- 259 How do I find out if first character of a string is a number?
- View more network posts →