Johannes Schaub - litb
Member for 11 years, 1 month
I'm a C++ programmer, interested in linux, compilers and toolchains and generally the embedded software stack.
- How does
- Injected class name and constructor lookup weirdness
What happens when
op T*are both there.
- Where to put "template" and "typename" on dependent names (now also covers C++11)
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
- Stack Overflow 472.6k 472.6k 119119 gold badges862862 silver badges11791179 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 5408 The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List
- 1447 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 1284 Where and why do I have to put the "template" and "typename" keywords?
- 1182 How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*
- 851 Iteration over std::vector: unsigned vs signed index variable
- 784 How to get the last value of an ArrayList
- 760 Is double square brackets [[ ]] preferable over single square brackets [ ] in Bash?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.