Johannes Schaub - litb
I'm a C++ programmer, interested in linux, compilers and toolchains and generally the embedded software stack.
- How does
- Injected class name and constructor lookup weirdness
What happens when
op T*are both there.
- Where to put "template" and "typename" on dependent names (now also covers C++11)
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
Member for 9 years, 5 months
41 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '13 at 2:58
- Stack Overflow 438k 438k 106106 gold badges810810 silver badges11281128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 1k 1k 33 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 971 971 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4710 The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List
- 1175 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 1113 Where and why do I have to put the "template" and "typename" keywords?
- 1030 How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*?
- 792 Iteration over std::vector: unsigned vs signed index variable
- 649 How to get the last value of an ArrayList
- 571 Is double square brackets [[ ]] preferable over single square brackets [ ] in Bash?
- View more network posts →