Enthusiast for mostly all technological and scientific topics, specially computer science.
I made a 300ECTS degree in computer science at UCLM (Spain) and I am currently working at Pilatus-Aircraft collaborating for the creation of pre-flight and post-flight software (mostly Architectural design, Graphical design and Implementation).
I programmed my first ("finished") 2D video-game in VisualBasic-6 when I was 14, and since I spent most of my free time in custom projects.
Main topics are: Real time graphics(opengl), AI base on neural networks, Web-based technologies.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 5 at 6:13
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 519 519 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Game Development 412 412 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 318 318 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 How to stop recording with Kazam
- 31 Error handling considerations
- 29 How to stop recording with Kazam
- 7 What is the "Detailed format classification" of the ISO 6983 (G-Code spec)
- 7 Which flux type to use for SMD hobbyist (home-made) PCB?
- 6 Which "silkscreen" process for home-made PCB prototypes?
- 6 Constant TAS versus constant GS: What is the influence on turning circle?
- View more network posts →