I'm just your average non-conformist. An archaeologist and scuba diver (a sort of Indiana Cousteau if you like), IT Trainer and eLearning designer, genealogist & bibliophile.
I'm not that experienced with Linux, but I'm also not a complete newbie! I've done a number of installations, but they were all either pretty much straight out-of-the-box JEDI installations with a UFO box or installations on a Raspberry Pi. I've also completed the Introduction to Linux course from the Linux Foundation on EdX.
Currently working on learning more about robots ...
London, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 4 '18 at 1:58
Top Network Posts
- 156 Why is the consensus that WW2 started on September 1, 1939 and not July 7, 1937?
- 124 When did the allies find out about the killing of Jews during WW2
- 97 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 95 Transatlantic Zeppelin trips usually took > 100 hours. How did they stock enough food, and where did they sleep?
- 80 Was England called England in the days of King Arthur?
- 73 Why was it "acceptable" for Prince Charles to marry a divorced woman, when Edward VIII had to abdicate for marrying divorcee Wallis Simpson?
- 73 Why did the Soviet Union name their strongest bomb Tsar Bomba?
- View more network posts →