I am a Christian indie game developer and gamer.
I am currently working on a RPG called "Crying Moon", an retro styled 3d game. I have to thank user @DukaZhou for all of their help as a consultant. I am using UnityEngine with C# to develop the game. Progress is very far ahead, and currently in a private Beta Test. Working towards a full release within the next few months.
I am a fan of RPG games, specifically The Elder Scrolls. Favorite game is "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion". Favorite animal is probably the goat, since I raise them on a small farm here outside of Whiterun. I played my Skyrim disc to death and got another copy and played it to death, so I know tons about the game.
I have a degree from Stratford Career Institute in Computer Programming.
Whiterun, Skyrim, Tamriel.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '18 at 19:53
Top Network Posts
- 116 What is this dimly lit dungeon filled with corpses I moved to via the console?
- 41 If I transform into a vampire lord and kill someone and then transform back to human form, will I be recognized?
- 8 Pokémon Go Friends Limit?
- 7 Would a planet-sized computer like a Jupiter Brain or a Matrioksha brain be more expensive to build than the Death Star?
- 7 Is there a way to not be Thane?
- 6 What is the fastest way to incease my athletics skills in Morrowind?
- 6 Is there a way to end a questline?
- View more network posts →