MSFT Advocate / Dynamics 365 Ambassador
- Community Moderator of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Community Forums
- Winner of Dynamics Community Spotlight and Community Stars
- My Dynamics 365 CRM Community contributor badge and Other Leaderboard Awards
Serious passion towards Technology viz. Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, MS Azure, CDS, PowerApps, MS Flow & SharePoint.
I love to Design, Code & Deliver. Debug the code if any issues & Optimize the code if not performs well.
My rule of thumb: Follow the Best Practices & Industry standards
My big plus is Analytical skills & Troubleshooting techniques with Strong Architecture knowledge + top techno-functional capability.
"Wear Your Failures as a Badge of Honor" - Sundar Pichai
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - M Gandhi
- Stack Overflow 20.2k 20.2k 1414 gold badges4646 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 709 709 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- SharePoint 351 351 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 314 314 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 303 303 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 What about the community is "toxic" to new users?
- 12 Get optionset text from OData query in CRM web api
- 9 Create annotation to a contact entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM by API
- 9 PowerApps Portal vs regular PowerApps
- 8 The project file has been moved renamed or is not on your computer
- 7 Show off your hats! (2020 Edition)
- 6 Application Insight Analytics - Query Client Browser and Device
- View more network posts →