Soha Farhin Pine
I'm a 14-year-old girl from Bangladesh, aspiring to be a world-class programmer. I like to solve olympiad-level math problems when I'm in the mood for it and I also dabble in coding from time to time. Writing is something I have a knack for. I can write well enough in English, despite being a non-native English speaker.
Reaching the summit of success is my ultimate goal.
"It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." — Colin Powell
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Member for 2 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 6 '17 at 8:20
Top network posts
- 26 Message decoder
- 21 Word/phrase to unambiguously refer to "aunt, uncle, and cousins"?
- 17 Why is this the cause of the dread brewing in my stomach?
- 15 I'm fire; I compress—what on earth am I?
- 15 What are the limits to description in story writing? How do I know if I have crossed them?
- 15 When is a lack of long, sophisticated words to describe an otherwise simple concept bad?
- 15 Why aren't detective stories written in the protagonist's POV?
- View more network posts →