Washington State University; 2006-2011; PhD Engineering Science
Western Governor's University; 2003; Secondary Mathematics Education
University of Hawaii-Hilo; 1998 - 2000; BA Natural Science
University of Puget Sound; 1995-1997; Philosophy
Member for 2 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '17 at 3:29
- Earth Science 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Academia 651 651 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 219 219 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 211 211 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Biology 191 191 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Why were both the sun and the moon red today?
- 32 Are there any uncharted waters left on earth?
- 23 Why is the temperature *still* rising?
- 21 Why is Carbon Dioxide a Greenhouse Gas whereas Ammonia is not?
- 20 Is there geological evidence that the moon once collided with the Earth?
- 17 Where do bad smells eventually go?
- 16 How good were climate models of the 1990s at predicting the global temperature trends of the 2000s/2010s?
- View more network posts →