Washington State University; 2006-2011; PhD Engineering Science
Western Governor's University; 2003; Secondary Mathematics Education
University of Hawaii-Hilo; 1998 - 2000; BA Natural Science
University of Puget Sound; 1995-1997; Philosophy
- Earth Science♦ 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Academia 686 686 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 221 221 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 219 219 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Biology 191 191 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why were both the sun and the moon red today?
- 33 Are there any uncharted waters left on earth?
- 23 Why is the temperature *still* rising?
- 22 Why is Carbon Dioxide a Greenhouse Gas whereas Ammonia is not?
- 21 Is there geological evidence that the moon once collided with the Earth?
- 19 Are there some places near the equator that are hottest in their winter and some that are hottest in their summer? Is there a map of this?
- 17 With all the rain Seattle gets, why is widespread flooding relatively rare?
- View more network posts →