- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 426 426 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 291 291 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 256 256 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 What is this famous example of the absurdity of English spelling?
- 85 The words more powerful than "ask", but less powerful than "demand"
- 49 Is there any equivalent for this Persian idiom: "Like a cow with a white forehead"?
- 43 How many birds in the bush?
- 40 A verb for when some rights are not violated?
- 36 Why didn’t the Hogwarts faculty find the Chamber of Secrets?
- 24 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- View more network posts →