Better to provide a full, detailed and thorough answer, than to give a short and problem specific answer.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '20 at 15:48
- Computer Science Educators 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 645 645 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 400 400 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 292 292 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 How to remove all characters before a specific character in Java?
- 39 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 22 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- 21 Problematic student at a very high level
- 20 How to handle students who excel at coding but aren't interested in theory
- View more network posts →