Better to provide a full, detailed and thorough answer, than to give a short and problem specific answer.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '19 at 10:27
- Computer Science Educators 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 635 635 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 370 370 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 292 292 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 33 How to remove all characters before a specific character in Java?
- 22 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- 21 Problematic student at a very high level
- 20 How to handle students who excel at coding but aren't interested in theory
- View more network posts →