Better to provide a full, detailed and thorough answer, than to give a short and problem specific answer.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
17 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '18 at 14:55
Top network posts
- 37 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 22 Why did the percentage of CS bachelor's degrees going to women peak in 1984?
- 21 Problematic student at a very high level
- 20 How to handle students who excel at coding but aren't interested in theory
- 19 How to remove all characters before a specific character in Java?
- 17 The order of subjects in beginner's curriculum
- View more network posts →