Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 at 5:40
- Physics 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 842 842 11 gold badge99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 265 265 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 263 263 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 What does one second after big bang mean?
- 44 Why do gases conduct at low pressure?
- 33 Would a gas "weigh" less than a liquid if they have the same mass?
- 32 Why does a simple pendulum or a spring-mass system show simple harmonic motion only for small amplitudes?
- 15 How to teach competitive programming?
- 12 How is energy stored in magnetic and electric fields?
- 12 Why alkanes containing even number of carbons can be packed more efficiently than alkanes with odd number of carbon atoms?
- View more network posts →