Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '18 at 15:30
Top Network Posts
- 76 What does one second after big bang mean?
- 42 Why do gases conduct at low pressure?
- 33 Would a gas "weigh" less than a liquid if they have the same mass?
- 32 Why does a simple pendulum or a spring-mass system show simple harmonic motion only for small amplitudes?
- 15 How to teach competitive programming?
- 11 What makes enantiomers so special?
- 11 Why should a solution to the wave equation be finite?
- View more network posts →