No preferred pronoun.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '19 at 8:08
- Retrocomputing 23.7k 23.7k 77 gold badges7373 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.1k 3.1k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Russian Language 862 862 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 667 667 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 65 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 49 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 46 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 45 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 45 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →