Use whatever pronoun you want with me.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 at 8:08
- Retrocomputing 15k 15k 77 gold badges7070 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Linguistics 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Russian Language 640 640 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 527 527 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 64 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 47 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 46 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 45 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 45 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →