Corporate-sponsored terrorism of little children. In English. With English. Over English.
- English Language Learners 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 454 454 88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 448 448 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 327 327 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 How do I overcome my fear of speaking with an accent when communicating with a native English speaker?
- 63 Why is 7 the most feared number?
- 44 Is there a word for losing something in order to gain some other thing?
- 34 Who is/are they?
- 22 Is there a way to not mix up these words
- 20 How do you come to terms with the fact that you might never be among the best in your research community?
- 16 Why is "I'll be", wrong as a short answer?
- View more network posts →