Student at the University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB class of 2024) majoring in Computer Engineering, an aspiring aerospace engineer. DIY nut and absolutely fascinated by all things space. Passionate SpaceX fan.
Preferences: Windows and Linux over Mac, Android over iOS, VSCode and
emacs, Spotify over Pandora, GitHub over GitLab, etc. Convince me otherwise.
Mountain View, CA
Member for 4 years, 7 months
46 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 23:48
- Drones and Model Aircraft♦ 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges88 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 781 781 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 542 542 33 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 VS Code: How to hide the bottom panel, no matter which tab I'm on?
- 56 Shortcut to push code to git in VSCode?
- 23 Android Studio error: "Environment variable does not point to a valid JVM installation"
- 17 Why are larger propellers generally more efficient than smaller ones?
- 16 What does it mean for SBUS to be an inverted protocol?
- 15 How to "copy to clipboard" in vim of Bash on Windows?
- 15 Why is it most efficient to change orbit inclination while crossing the equator?
- View more network posts →