I had PM experience in international development, advising for digital transformation policy. Left international aid sector to co-found my company, providing knowledge discovery services for brainstorming and insights. I led product and vision for 5 years. My interest in design thinking and prototyping moved me to get the hands dirty in coding. I removed the dust from partially completed degree in Computational Engineering, data structures and such, and thanks to stack-overflow I was hand down on python, software architecture, and MOOC courses in deep learning and data-science.
I played with tech stacks: noSQL dbs, neo4j, redis, elasticsearch, python flask, pandas, celery, prophet, a bit of tensorflow and numpy vectorisation for neural nets.
As working activities, I do like to engage audiences in sci-tech, to encourage and motivate team, and as well to invest time in learning about the fundamentals for prototyping and exploring. I have the ideas over on imagining and prototyping, and appreciate working opportunities that rewards with benefits of continuous learning and brainstorming over areas that triggers the ideas!
I m much inquisitive on network science and self-organisation models.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '17 at 9:08
Top network posts
- 10 Bulk download of arXiv (or other publication data set) with metadata AND citations
- 6 List of parameters in flask: reading only first value getlist()
- 6 How to solve dyld: Symbol not found - Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib ( _fdopendir$INODE64 )
- 6 How does CirclePoints function actually work when drawing a polygon?
- 5 callback function after Google Form is submitted
- 5 Register multiple routes in Django DRF - using and calling methods in ModelViewSets or Generics
- View more network posts →