MChem University of Oxford; Part II (Master's) under the supervision of Prof. Ed Anderson, on rhodium-catalysed cycloisomerisations. Some of this work was published(!): Org. Lett. 2019, 21 (8), 2918–2922.
I play the violin (DipABRSM), the flute, and the piano.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '18 at 13:40
Top network posts
- 42 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 41 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 41 What is the molecular structure of xenon hexafluoride?
- 39 What is the difference between ∆G and ∆G°?
- 38 Does water have a chemical name?
- 37 Does benzene's resonance structure allow it to enter DNA?
- 35 Why is the letter J omitted in the spdf... sequence?
- View more network posts →