Top network posts
- 17 How to pour water from a bottle as fast as possible?
- 11 Why do we use the electron volt?
- 8 Objective time derivative that is not a Lie derivative
- 5 Work is not done by the magnetic field?
- 5 Why doesn't the adiabatic reduction of first law of thermodynamics, $W = -\Delta U,$ hold for non-conservative forces?
- 5 Algebra of the complex scalar field - complex conjugate of commutation relations
- 5 How can the electric potential at the center of a ring be large if the electric field isn't, and vice versa?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 30 '16