I have a life long love affair with technology. Learned to program by copying code from the back of Compute! Magazine to get free games for my Tandy 1000. From the moment I first made my computer write "Michael Brown is cool!" ten times, I knew this is what I wanted to do.
I enjoy learning more about my chosen craft and sharing that knowledge as I learn with my fellow craftsmen and craftswomen.
- Software Engineering 21.5k 21.5k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- User Experience 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 780 780 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 491 Should a toggle button show its current state or the state to which it will change?
- 156 How Do I Avoid Users Becoming Numb to Warnings?
- 76 Is there any "real" reason multiple inheritance is hated?
- 57 What is the difference between a 'closure' and a 'lambda'?
- 45 What programming languages should every computer science student be taught?
- 42 Recursion in an XML schema?
- 38 How can I deal with the cargo-cult programming attitude?
- View more network posts →