To be real, after enough pondering, so far I realized:
- Ⅰ, experience brings another, exponentially.
- Ⅱ, I lack too much of something, including experience, to be a normie, which they probably acquired naturally and I could not.
- Ⅲ, ranting on about unfair inputs does absolutely nothing and none gives me a ****; no one ever teaches me.
- Ⅳ, to be better by myself, or get ***** up, more; nobody and nothing, including time, bear with me.
- Ⅴ, regardless of age, naïveté and unworldliness is an unforgivable sin in this world; I must learn myself, and accept and optimize as I learn.
- Ⅵ, though I’m not sure about this one yet, it is unlikely for me to outdo their vast experiences; which is depressing, but there’s not much I can do about it, maybe. But even so, I need to shake off the fear of being immature and that of missing out. I do know fear does not help, don’t I?
⸻ Written on September 9, 2019.
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Korean Language 2.5k 2.5k 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 347 347 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 297 297 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ethereum 242 242 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 How to trigger HTML button when you press Enter in textbox?
- 38 Add st, nd, rd and th (ordinal) suffix to a number
- 33 How to make text run top-to-bottom in CSS?
- 25 How is “for(const [[[[[a, b, c]]]]] in [0, 0]);” even valid?
- 19 How can an attacker identify if a website is using PHP? How about the PHP version?
- View more network posts →