Graduated from the University of Groningen, master Human-Machine Communication, with the specialization of Cognitive Engineering. I am interested in the interaction between human, task, tool and organization in the hope of improving system performance, efficiency and safety.
Currently, I am working as a safety consultant at Royal Netherlands Aerospace Center (Royal NLR). Here, I focus on safety management (policies, risk assessments, safety assurance and promotion) and safety culture (just culture, reporting culture) within the aviation industry.
My main interest lie in cognitive psychology and organisational psychology, but always with a quantitative touch. Therefore, I've learned to analyse data using Matlab, Python, VBA and R, and I've learned a bit of programming in C and Java. In the future, I would love to see how machine learning techniques can tackle human factors and organisational issues in the field of aviation.
- Psychology & Neuroscience 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 668 668 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 539 539 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Aviation 143 143 55 bronze badges
- Super User 123 123 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 How to use ordinal logistic regression with random effects?
- 22 Pandas to_csv() checking for overwrite
- 15 Are brain waves electromagnetic waves?
- 11 Cognitive models for transfer of skills
- 11 Friedman test and post-hoc test for Python
- 10 Is it possible that people perceive time differently than others do?
- 9 Open-source software for analyzing Electrodermal activity
- View more network posts →