middle school highschool student and a moderator on Quantum Computing SE.
Right now, I'm especially focused on reading about spontaneous parametric down conversion and am working on an experiment related to that - I've finished building a TEA laser, and am working on obtaining the crystals and other optics I need. I've recently finished the ideal half of a quantum computer simulator I'm working on - please feel free to try it out (it's on my github)! I'm working on adding stuff that will simulate noise and decoherence in the qubits.
I always enjoy learning new things about Python - I've started reading recently about machine learning. I also read a lot of Tolkien (I'm working on a paper comparing Durin and King Arthur), sci-fi, and mythology - I'm currently reading through the Discworld books (just finished Sourcery and starting Wyrd Sisters soon).
Support beta sites and area 51 proposals =)
Caves beneath Helms Deep
Member for 2 years, 10 months
16 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '18 at 23:25
Top network posts
- 168 Programming cleanly when writing scientific code
- 42 How to explain what code is to my parents?
- 41 How can I convince my fellow CS teachers that reaching every student is a worthwhile goal?
- 38 Why do nuclei decay so fast and slow?
- 35 Why ket and bra notation?
- 34 What on Earth is this drawing of Venus?
- 29 Intuitive approach to topology
- View more network posts →