I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 17:02
- Stack Overflow 104.5k 104.5k 1818 gold badges125125 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- History 40k 40k 1010 gold badges106106 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 27.7k 27.7k 44 gold badges7070 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.9k 11.9k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 460 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 279 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 231 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 221 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 215 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 193 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- 178 When did people decide that all caps means the writer is shouting?
- View more network posts →