I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 17:02
- Stack Overflow 119.5k 119.5k 2020 gold badges142142 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- History 45.8k 45.8k 1010 gold badges126126 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 29.1k 29.1k 44 gold badges7272 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.2k 12.2k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 504 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 433 Do vote counts for Joe Biden in the 2020 election violate Benford's Law?
- 286 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 246 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 231 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 221 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 196 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- View more network posts →