I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 17:02
Top Network Posts
- 409 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 272 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 228 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 213 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 192 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 187 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- 175 When did people decide that all caps means the writer is shouting?
- View more network posts →