I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
16 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 17:02
- Stack Overflow 113.6k 113.6k 1919 gold badges135135 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- History 44.4k 44.4k 1010 gold badges123123 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 28.8k 28.8k 44 gold badges7171 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12k 12k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 493 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 283 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 237 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 232 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 217 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 194 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- 178 When did people decide that all caps means the writer is shouting?
- View more network posts →