I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 17:02
- Stack Overflow 97.3k 97.3k 1818 gold badges118118 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- History 38.7k 38.7k 1010 gold badges103103 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 27.3k 27.3k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Physics 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 438 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 276 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 230 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 215 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 211 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 190 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- 176 When did people decide that all caps means the writer is shouting?
- View more network posts →