I'm originally from Brooklyn, I've lived in several countries around the world, I'm a math and physics geek, with an interest in languages and tabletop dice-based RPGs (e.g.: D&D 0e-3.x/d20, Palladium, CoC, WoD, WHFRPG/WHFB/WH40k, etc.), and am a cat lover.
I have quite a few original works and fanfics transcribed to AO3, if you're a reader: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Charles_Rockafellor/works
Alternatively, you could spin by my Google drive for some RPG ideas, original fiction and fanfics (esp. my Zelda x Peach romance series), wherein the .pdfs include appendices that aren't present in the material posted to AO3 posts -- the stories are mine, but not the art: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BG7P_sVezz8Dn5b8js_34yeAjSBhfN0v
You can check out my waifu and anime preferences at https://mywaifulist.moe/user/18879 and https://myanimelist.net/profile/Rockafellor -- just remember that Ruru (Musaigen no Phantom World) is my babe!
By the way, if you like anime, then you'll want to know about this anime-identifying app (it puts an option into your right-click drop-down menu) and website (if you can't/won't use the add-on): https://whatanime.ga/ <3
Top network posts
- 13 Which piece is least likely to be taken?
- 11 Quick-and-simple point-and-click cartographic software to easily make a basic map
- 10 Rolling 7 stats of "4d6, reroll 1s and 2s, drop the lowest number" and dropping the lowest sum in AnyDice
- 8 Other than Fairy-Max, is there a variant [fairy] chess engine that is compatible with XBoard?
- 7 What possible combinations are there for hexapods?
- 5 What modern technology would be most revolutionary to ancient Greeks?
- 5 Approximately when is the story of "Boku no Hero Academia" set?
- View more network posts →