Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 38 Mulmuley's GCT program
- 30 Is there a result in computability theory that does not relativize?
- 26 Best known deterministic time complexity lower bound for a natural problem in NP
- 25 Sum-of-squares proof system
- 25 Arguments for existence of one-way functions
- 21 Can addition be carried out in less than depth 5?
- 20 SAT algorithms not based on DPLL
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.