I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I sometimes use Firefox.
I also use IE11.
"It's not as if it's a particularly nice house," he said.
"I'm sorry, but I happen to like it."
And take your Google Chrome with you! You haven't got a leg to stand on and you know it!
Further west. Always further west.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 at 15:51
- Retrocomputing♦ 15.8k 15.8k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2k 2k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 589 589 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 112 How is it possible that classic 3D video games such as Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time can contain such bizarre "glitches"?
- 92 How was early randomness generated?
- 83 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 79 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 54 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- View more network posts →