I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I sometimes use Firefox.
I also use IE11.
"It's not as if it's a particularly nice house," he said.
"I'm sorry, but I happen to like it."
And take your Google Chrome with you! You haven't got a leg to stand on and you know it!
Further west. Always further west.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 16:32
- RetrocomputingMod 16.4k 16.4k 99 gold badges6161 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 673 673 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 112 How is it possible that classic 3D video games such as Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time can contain such bizarre "glitches"?
- 97 How was early randomness generated?
- 84 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 80 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 69 I can't see anything - Teams banner and cookie toaster obscure my whole screen
- 61 We’re adding more user controls for cookie consent
- View more network posts →