PhD student with a Masters in Mathematical Physics and a degree in Physics and Computer Science.
Interested in Quantum Information, Computation, Communication and General Relativity.
Also interested in Historical Martial Arts (and related areas).
Member for 3 years, 10 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 14:00
- Quantum Computing♦ 3k 3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 810 810 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 775 775 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 281 281 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Thank you, Robert Cartaino
- 27 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 23 How do I add 1+1 using a quantum computer?
- 18 Why can't quantum annealing be described by a gate model?
- 17 Purpose of using Fidelity in Randomised Benchmarking
- 15 In the year 2999, there are pills instead of food. What do commercials look like?
- 15 What level of "confidence" of the result from a quantum computer is possible?
- View more network posts →