PhD student with a Masters in Mathematical Physics and a degree in Physics and Computer Science.
Interested in Quantum Information, Computation, Communication and General Relativity.
Also interested in Historical Martial Arts (and related areas).
Member for 3 years, 6 months
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '18 at 9:24
- Quantum Computing♦ 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 765 765 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 271 271 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 236 236 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 21 How do I add 1+1 using a quantum computer?
- 18 Why can't quantum annealing be described by a gate model?
- 17 Purpose of using Fidelity in Randomised Benchmarking
- 15 What level of "confidence" of the result from a quantum computer is possible?
- 15 In the year 2999, there are pills instead of food. What do commercials look like?
- 14 how to scientifically explain this fictional type of matter?
- View more network posts →