PhD student with a Masters in Mathematical Physics and a degree in Physics and Computer Science.
Interested in Quantum Information, Computation, Communication and General Relativity.
Also interested in Historical Martial Arts (and related areas).
Member for 3 years, 1 month
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '18 at 9:24
Top network posts
- 23 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 17 Why can't quantum annealing be described by a gate model?
- 17 How do I add 1+1 using a quantum computer?
- 15 Purpose of using Fidelity in Randomised Benchmarking
- 15 What level of "confidence" of the result from a quantum computer is possible?
- 14 how to scientifically explain this fictional type of matter?
- 14 In the year 2999, there are pills instead of food. What do commercials look like?
- View more network posts →