During the day I am a commercial lead developer coding C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework, Unity (IoC/DI), Unit testing, DDD, Docker, Event Sourcing + CQRS, and Roslyn (compilation as a service). SOLID / Pragmatic advocate.
I also enjoy roleplaying games, specializing in free ones.
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.5k 4.5k 1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Computer Science 311 311 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 88 bronze badges
- Super User 220 220 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 301 Remote branch on Visual Studio online doesn't appear on Visual Studio 2015 Team Explorer
- 48 Is it fair to press the players for decisions during combat?
- 39 How can I use IdentityServer4 from inside and outside a docker machine?
- 30 How do I retain momentum in an irregular game?
- 28 How to get a list of all routes in ASP.NET Core?
- 27 Ignore properties in data model while keeping them in EF Core migrations
- 24 When planning a campaign, should I know what the ending is before we start?
- View more network posts →