Top Network Posts
- 18 Understanding political subtexts in the Turing test paper
- 17 Has the Lovelace Test 2.0 been successfully used in an academic setting?
- 13 My program designed to be resistant to malware and DOS attacks isn't letting me turn it off. What do I do?
- 10 Should I use anthropomorphic language when discussing AI?
- 10 Why is the Star Wars universe not a post-scarcity economy?
- 10 Is the simulation of emotional states equivalent to actually experiencing emotions?
- 9 I run an evil cyberpunk corporation. How do I convince a government that hates me pass a bailout that helps me?
- View more network posts →
0 What niche does this AI proposal aim to fill? May 7 '16