Top network posts
- 18 Understanding political subtexts in the Turing test paper
- 17 Has the Lovelace Test 2.0 been successfully used in an academic setting?
- 13 My program designed to be resistant to malware and DOS attacks isn't letting me turn it off. What do I do?
- 12 "GitHub Stars" is a very useful metric. But for *what*?
- 11 Is the simulation of emotional states equivalent to actually experiencing emotions?
- 10 Have any AI systems yet been developed that can knowingly lie to / deceive a human?
- 10 Why is the Star Wars universe not a post-scarcity economy?
- View more network posts →
0 What niche does this AI proposal aim to fill? May 7 '16