Left SE On 10_6_19
10/6/19: Though I have been a member of StackExchange for a fairly long time, recent conflicts between the management and the community (and the inability to challenge recent decisions made by the management) will prevent me from contributing any further to the site.
There are situations where I agree with management, just as there are situations where I agree with the community. However, if management is unable to allow the community to participate in the decision-making process or reconcile with the community in some other way, the resulting drama will make it difficult for the site to serve its main purpose (to help others).
I acknowledge that this site had been an invaluable resource to others, and I appreciated my time helping out others on this site. I wish the best of luck for the site moving forward.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '18 at 19:45
- Artificial Intelligence 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Open Source 646 646 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 573 573 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 430 430 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 417 417 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Has the Lovelace Test 2.0 been successfully used in an academic setting?
- 18 Understanding political subtexts in the Turing test paper
- 17 "GitHub Stars" is a very useful metric. But for *what*?
- 13 My program designed to be resistant to malware and DOS attacks isn't letting me turn it off. What do I do?
- 11 Is the simulation of emotional states equivalent to actually experiencing emotions?
- 10 Have any AI systems yet been developed that can knowingly lie to / deceive a human?
- 10 Can a technological singularity only occur with superintelligence?
- View more network posts →