First God and then the world. If you know one you know all. If you put fifty zeros after a one, you have a large sum; but erase the one and nothing remains. It is the one that makes the many. First one, then many. First God, then His creatures and the world - Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
Not From This Planet
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '19 at 5:14
- Hinduism 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 121 121 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to retrieve data from Firebase Database?
- 43 How to retrieve data from Firebase Database?
- 39 Firebase - What is the difference between ref and child?
- 17 How to get switch value in Android?
- 16 How to redirect after a user signs in with Firebase authentication?
- 13 Is there any mention of boon deadlock in scriptures?
- 13 How did Tripura Sundari come into existence?
- View more network posts →