I'm a 19-year-old astro-nerd with an interest in physics. Currently studying astrophysics in college, thinking about becoming a cosmologist or stellar physicist in the future.
If you liked it then you should have moved a mass inside its Roche limit.
Second favorite quote:
One thing to note is that comet-hunting used to be at least 50% of astronomy (back a couple hundred years ago). Now there might not be 50 people in the world who research comets.
~Chris White (we miss you!)
Member for 5 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '20 at 16:19
- Astronomy 7.4k 7.4k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Language Learning 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 486 486 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 484 484 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Area 51 342 342 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 How loud would the Sun be?
- 66 When will the Sun end all human life on Earth?
- 59 How can I prevent myself from forgetting a language?
- 44 Why do the planets orbit in the same direction?
- 38 Is the Sun visible from Proxima Centauri to human eyes?
- 30 Why didn't the Big Bang produce heavier elements?
- 21 Could there be dark matter black holes?
- View more network posts →