I wanted to update my profile.
Starting by selecting a writing style.
Why not a limerick, I said
That style never goes dead!
With any luck this'll make at least someone smile.
Denver, CO, United States
Member for 4 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '17 at 4:26
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.4k 3.4k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 283 283 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 253 253 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Skeptics 218 218 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Are the Ferengi racially discriminated against by members of the Federation?
- 69 What exactly are the Jedi measuring in the Phantom Menace?
- 60 Why were the Red Guards so trusted?
- 33 80's/90's Show/movie about a telekinetic Alien Cat crash-landed on Earth
- 29 If Dumbledore could take on Grindelwald, why didn't he take on Hitler?
- 28 How can an unimaginably huge life form reliably communicate with mortals?
- 24 How much talk like Yoda, Yoda actually does?
- View more network posts →