I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '16 at 23:12
- Electrical Engineering 8k 8k 2626 gold badges6464 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 1616 gold badges5252 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 491 491 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 129 What is the difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation?
- 127 Delete multiple objects in django
- 103 Split string with dot as delimiter
- 69 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 44 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 38 What is a pull up and pull down?
- View more network posts →