Amateur python programmer from
Bangalore ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು who is #SOreadytohelp!
Remember that this user rocks and I will always upvote him!
Check out a few of my selected set of answers.
Got ₹170 ($3) to spare? Check out a small wishlist @Amazon
Member for 3 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 8 '19 at 23:06
- Stack Overflow♦ 34.7k 34.7k 2222 gold badges102102 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.3k 8.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Hinduism 2k 2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 303 303 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 How to specify multiple return types using type-hints
- 150 Why is str.translate much faster in Python 3.5 compared to Python 3.4?
- 140 Thank you, Shog9
- 122 Why dict.get(key) instead of dict[key]?
- 115 Why is str.translate much faster in Python 3.5 compared to Python 3.4?
- 101 Updated comment flagging - Supporting the new Code of Conduct
- 94 Type hints in namedtuple
- View more network posts →