"Whatever you do, don't stop being crazy"
Student of physics and geosciences. Mostly working with MATLAB and Python (NumPy, Cartopy), though plotting is not one of my strong suits.
If you want to have extended discussions about rocks, quantum physics or whisky I'm happy to oblige.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 9:53
Top network posts
- 62 How does SE's arbitration clause hold up under the GDPR?
- 35 Saving time and memory using parfor?
- 33 Plotting the Cornu spiral
- 16 How to put these images together?
- 15 How can all dimensions left after the specified one be preserved, without explicitly listing them?
- 14 PCA in matlab selecting top n components
- 13 Why did MATLAB delete my decimals?
- View more network posts →