I can accept failure, everyone fails at something - But I can't accept not trying.
You HAVE to assume your visitor is a maniac serial killer, out to destroy your application. And you have to prevent it.
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 2525 gold badges8383 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 860 860 22 gold badges99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Server Fault 367 367 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 316 316 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 296 submit a form in a new tab
- 279 Website screenshots
- 142 PostgreSQL: Is it better to use multiple databases with one schema each, or one database with multiple schemas?
- 41 How to set a Postgresql default value datestamp like 'YYYYMM'?
- 40 Best way to retrieve variable values from a text file?
- 36 PHP Redirect Pause
- 35 Memcache vs APC for a single server site data caching
- View more network posts →