I love retro programming and the .NET stack. I have a modern ascii-ansi game engine freely available built on MonoGame available at https://github.com/Thraka/SadConsole
- Retrocomputing 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 598 598 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Game Development 443 443 11 gold badge33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 362 362 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 What character is the MS-DOS cursor?
- 38 What is the brown slot near the CPU socket on a Pentium 1 motherboard, and what is it used for?
- 27 What are the differences between a PAL and NTSC C64?
- 25 How does the command.com shell work with MS-DOS?
- 24 How to set foreground and background colors on a WPF Menu control?
- 22 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 20 How did the Amiga 500 left-side expansion port work?
- View more network posts →