I love retro programming and the .NET stack. I have a modern ascii-ansi game engine freely available built on MonoGame available at https://github.com/Thraka/SadConsole
Top Network Posts
- 60 What character is the MS-DOS cursor?
- 38 What is the brown slot near the CPU socket on a Pentium 1 motherboard, and what is it used for?
- 25 What are the differences between a PAL and NTSC C64?
- 22 How does the command.com shell work with MS-DOS?
- 22 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 20 How to set foreground and background colors on a WPF Menu control?
- 19 How did the Amiga 500 left-side expansion port work?
- View more network posts →