C++/DirectX programmer @ Art and Animation studio ( FurryBall renderer )
I am the biggest computer graphics enthusiast in the world. No offense :)
I like all things CG. Photo/non-photo realistic rendering. Rasterization, raytracing, gpu shader programming, gpgpu computing, triangles, volumes, particles... just about everything.
- Imagine Cup 2009 - Game Development, nationals winner: Save Us! game team leader, graphics engine
Prague, Czech Republic
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '16 at 2:29
Top network posts
- 35 What are 3D textures?
- 26 How do I test if a circle and concave polygon intersect?
- 25 Effects to make a speeding spaceship look faster
- 23 What makes a computer opponent feel alive?
- 19 Shadow map artifacts
- 17 Enemy movement in straight line to player in chase game
- 15 Shadow Mapping and Transparent Quads
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 1 '16