I am a software developer and researcher (PhD) and I have an interest in (among others) Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Machine learning, and programming (C++, Python and Java).
Programmers know that any modification of the source code has a danger of introducing errors, so it is a good rule to change as little as possible in a program that works.
H.P. Langtangen, A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python. Texts in Computational Science and Engineering 6, ©Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012 137
Member for 4 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '19 at 16:12
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 994 994 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 683 683 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 Python file naming convention?
- 93 How to store a dataframe using Pandas
- 39 Laundry on the ISS
- 31 What is the easiest way to install BLAS and LAPACK for scipy?
- 29 Do programs run from an ssh session depend on the connection?
- 28 Real-life examples of Markov Decision Processes
- 17 Why do words first come to me in a recently studied language when I try to talk a previously studied language?
- View more network posts →