17 year old programmer
I tried getting a life, but Gradle stopped me:
apply plugin: "life"
Plugin "life" not found
I'm the top user in my area by reputation on Stack Overflow (I also happen to be the only one, lol)
I mostly do Android development, though I know a lot of different programming languages. I use Python to create neural networks using TensorFlow from time to time too
Some times I do some useful development (how useful is of course debatable), and other times I make useless stuff like this.
Also, I love music. (and yeah, every single letter in that sentence is a song URL). My playlist on Spotify has ~18 hours of music in it xD There's a lot of Japanese and Korean songs in there, though the majority is English. Some German stuff too. And there's a lot of different genres too.
List of languages I know
Development (but not programming languages):
- SQL (MySQL, SQLite)
- VCS - Git
- IDE - Android Studio/PyCharm/IntelliJ (the IntelliJ based IDE's)
- Webdev IDE - Atom
- Visual Studio - C++
Top Network Posts
- 30 Disable Android Studio warning: "Access can be ..."
- 27 Stack Exchange bots, created by a moderator, are creepy and violate the CoC
- 25 Does Android Studio 3 support Java 9 for Android development? If so, what features of Java 9 are supported?
- 23 How can I connect to Android with ADB over TCP?
- 20 ConstraintLayout does not render correctly outside blueprint mode
- 18 Error: fix the version conflict (google-services plugin)
- 17 Android Studio warning when using PackageManager.GET_SIGNATURES
- View more network posts →